| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gardiz in January is cold at -6.1 °C (21.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.7 °C (10.9 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 35.8mm (1.4in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 10:29 long with an average length of 10:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Gardiz January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Gardiz, Afghanistan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Gardiz:
- Chitral, Pakistan - 343.7 kms (213.6 miles) NE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 318.6 kms (198 miles) NE
- Dir, Pakistan - 297.7 kms (185 miles) NE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) N
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NE
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 222.8 kms (138.4 miles) ENE
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 83.4 kms (51.8 miles) ENE
- Khost, Afghanistan - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) ESE
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 254.7 kms (158.3 miles) SE
- Zhob, Pakistan - 253 kms (157.2 miles) S